We have collated and processed the data from our Education Awareness Session Feedback sheets and would like to share this with you.
|Strongly Agree||Agree||Disagree||Strongly Disagree||Not relevant to this event|
|1. The objectives of the training were met||93%||7%|
|2. The presenters were engaging||100%|
|3. The presentation materials were relevant||86%||14%|
|4. The content of the course was organised and easy to follow||86%||14%|
|5. The trainers were well prepared and able to answer any questions||100%|
|6. The course length was appropriate||86%||14%|
|7. The pace of the course was appropriate to the content and attendees||80%||20%|
|8. The exercises/role play were helpful and relevant||80%||20%|
|9. The venue was appropriate for the event||80%||20%|
This is what our participants found most useful:
- The discussion and videos
- The short film
- Updating terminology / explanation of terms
- Light hearted approach
- Understanding the lingo
- All of the content was very informative
- Interactive Elements
- Open discussion, what words/phrases to use
- The mixture of theory and interactive aspects of the session were extremely useful and engaging.
Would you recommend this to colleagues:
- Yes, it is informative and friendly.
- Yes yeople need to be more aware.
- Yes – very informative and well presented
- Yes very interesting information given out
- Yes, definitely something that need to be addressed more
- Yes, Most helpful
- Yes – very helpful to frontline workers
- Yes – it’s also been useful to start thinking about all the different communities within LGBT
What other comments did we receive:
- It was very good, and learning through the training given
- A very useful training experience, now more aware of the issues
- Interesting and most helpful
- Trainer delivered the course very well
- Trainer was an excellent trainer. patient, understanding, supportive and helpful.
- Excellent delivery of the content and engaging
- Thanks for the chocolate
- It [he] was brilliant at getting the audience engaged